Studies, White Papers, and Conferences
Studies & Findings
View studies and summary reports.
- Novel Psychoactive Substances Q2
- 2021 Summary
- Evidence of Designer Benzodiazepine Use in Routine Healthcare Urine Drug Specimens
Learn more by clicking the links below.
View Poster Presentations.
- Oral Fluid as a Viable Matrix for Detecting Drug-Drug Interactions
- Designer Benzodiazepine Positivity and Co-Positivity in Urine Specimens Received December 2020 to April 2021
- Detection of Eutylone in Chronic Pain and Behavioral Health Populations
Join us at upcoming events.
- December 6-7, 2021 - New Hampshire Behavioral Health Summit
- December 7-9, 2021 - National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers - NAATP National 2021