Studies, White Papers, and Conferences
Studies & Findings
View studies and summary reports.
- Randomized Trial to Improve Primary Care Patient Management and Patient Outcomes Using a Drug–Drug Interaction Test: Confirmation of the DECART Simulated Patient Clinical Utility Trial Results
- Evidence of Designer Benzodiazepine Use in Routine Healthcare Urine Drug Specimens
- National Surveillence of COVID-19 Infections:Variants, Vaccination Status, and Viral Spread
- Evaluation of an Optimized Protocol and Illumina ARTIC V4 Primer Pool for Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 Using COVIDSeq™ and DRAGEN™ COVID LineageApp Workflow
- Scaling a High Throughput Next Generation Sequencing Laboratory for Community Surveillance of Sars-Cov-2 Viral Variants During the Public Health Crisis
Top Rated Abstract When Reviewed by the ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting Program Committee: Tracking the Emergence of Sars-Cov-2 Variants of Concern in Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Patients
- Estimated BNT162b2 Vaccine Effectiveness Against Infection with Delta and Omicron Variants Among US Children 5 to 11 Years of Age
- Validation of reduced S-gene target performance and failure for rapid surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 variants
- Widespread Distribution of Xylazine Detected Throughout the United States in Healthcare Patient Samples
- Early Estimates of Bivalent mRNA Booster Dose Vaccine Effectiveness in Preventing Symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infection Attributable to Omicron BA.5– and XBB/XBB.1.5–Related Sublineages Among Immunocompetent Adults — Increasing Community Access to Testing Program, United States, December 2022–January 2023
- Spike Gene Target Amplification in a Diagnostic Assay as a Marker for Public Health Monitoring of Emerging SARS-CoV-2 Variants — United States, November 2021–January 2023
Learn more by clicking the links below.
- Synthetic Substitution: Identifying Non-Urine Substances Amidst Medication Compliance Testing
- Capturing the Truth – Quality-Driven Laboratory Results to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Next Generation Sequencing: Monitoring Change during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Assisting a Community at a Crossroads: Tools to Support the Fight in the Ongoing Opioid Epidemic
View Poster Presentations.
Buprenorphine Co-positivity with Designer Benzodiazepines in Routine Healthcare Urine Samples
- Oral Fluid as a Viable Matrix for Detecting Drug-Drug Interactions
- Designer Benzodiazepine Positivity and Co-Positivity in Urine Specimens Received December 2020 to April 2021
- Detection of Eutylone in Chronic Pain and Behavioral Health Populations
- Prevalence of Concurrent Detection of Novel Psychoactive Substances and Antipsychotics Treatment
Join us at upcoming events.
- June 6 - NIEAPA 2023 Annual Conferece (Oarkbrook Terrace, IL)
- June 23-25 - GSIPP Pain Summit (Sea Island, GA)
- August 27 - Montgomery County Overdose Prevention Endeavor (M-COPE) (Spring, TX)
- October 11-13 - WVBHPA Senior Leaders Conference (Roanoke, WV)
- October 27-29 - Texas Pain Society Conference (Cedar Creek, TX)