Drug Interaction Testing
Clear and Accurate Detection
What is your Strategy for Identifying Drug Interactions?
InterACT Rx testing detects over 120 substances known to cause drug-drug interactions (DDIs). InterACT Rx is designed to reduce the risk of adverse drug events (ADEs) associated with DDIs through objective identification and reporting of interactions.
InterACT Rx can play a key role in medication management strategy, providing clinicians with actionable insight.
Increase positive outcomes and improve understanding through valuable insight
Actionable insight to prevent adverse effects from unknown sources
Know the full story faster and reduce inefficient treatment adjustments and follow-ups
Patients at Risk of Harmful Interactions
For treatment of complex comorbid conditions, patients often require multiple medications, placing them at risk for drug-drug interactions (DDIs).
- Currently or previously experiencing adverse drug effects.
- Reduced response to therapy or sudden changes in therapeutic efficacy.
- Patients taking multiple medications.
- Non-patient factors such as an increasing number of clinicians or pharmacists involved with the dispensing of medication may increase the risk for DDI.
- Non-prescription medications, herbal preparations, and complementary medications also contribute to polypharmacy and the potential for DDIs.