Aegis Medication Compliance Testing Services are designed to assist the healthcare provider(s) in answering two critical questions concerning patient use of medications:
- Are your patients properly taking the medications you are prescribing?
- Are your patients taking other drugs that may interfere with the medications you are prescribing?
Medication Compliance Testing Services
Aegis PainComp® Testing Services are a valuable tool in helping the healthcare provider(s) determine if patients are compliant or non-compliant with prescribed pain medications. The PainComp® Profiles include testing for the most commonly prescribed pain medications and evaluates for non-medical use of other drugs.
Aegis Behavioral Health Testing Services are designed to provide an objective treatment tool for any provider who treats patients in the behavioral health setting. Whether testing for medication compliance or substance abuse detection, our testing services are comprehensive and specifically designed to assist you when answering the two critical questions concerning patient use of medications.
- Additional metabolites included in testing, such as: norhydrocodone, norcodeine, noroxycodone and norfentanyl
- Available tests include: tapentadol, buprenorphine, tramadol, pregabalin, gabapentin, cotinine, ethyl glucuronide (ethanol metabolite) and many other drugs
- Specimen Validity Testing of urine specimens (creatinine, pH, specific gravity, adulterant additives)
- Micro analysis, if needed (15 cc of urine or 5 cc of serum)
- Positive results normalization (urine testing only)
- Overnight specimen transportation
- Collection kits and laboratory request forms
- Fast turnaround time
- Access to expert witness and litigation support
With these services you also receive:
- Insurance company/ Medicare billing
- Simple, easy-to-read reports
- Web-based reporting
- Consultation with Aegis Board Certified Toxicologists & Pharmacists
- Access to testing for over 400 different drugs in a variety of specimen types