Aegis Behavioral Health Testing Services provide the folllowing benefits to your practice:
- Verify and monitor patient compliance to a treatment plan.
- Identify potential drug-drug interactions or adverse effects before making changes to the treatment plan.
- Improve clinical outcomes in populations with a known risk of substance misuse/abuse.
Trust. Verify. Protect.
We agree that a physician-patient relationship should be built on a mutual trust.
- You TRUST that your patients report medications they are taking, including prescription pain medications, anti-depressants, and anti-psychotics.
- Aegis' behavioral health profile allows you to VERIFY compliance to your comprehensive treatment plan, identify potential sources of drug-drug interactions and use of drugs with abuse potential.
- The ultimate goal is to PROTECT patient health by providing optimal care for the best clinical outcomes.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) reports that mental illness accompanied by drug abuse is a common occurrence1. In fact:
For more information or to begin testing, please contact us at 800.533.7052.
1. Topics in Brief. Comorbid Drug Abuse and Mental Illness. National Institute on Drug Abuse. Updated Mar. 2011. Available at: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/topics-in-brief/comorbid-drug-abuse-mental-illness. Accessed 11 September 2014.