Research Scientist - Food and Supplement Analysis (Nashville, TN)
Please check back often, as we regularly post new openings.
The Research Scientist – Food and Supplement Analysis is responsible for enhancing Aegis Sciences Corporation’s Nutrition Sciences and Food Safety Testing.
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
• Ph.D. in Nutritional Science, Nutritional Chemistry, Food Safety, Medicinal Chemistry, or related terminal degree in science is strongly preferred
• Master of Science Degree in Nutritional Science, Nutritional Chemistry, Food Safety, or Medicinal Chemistry required; other Master’s Degree in science will be considered with applicable work experience
• Minimum of 2 years of direct experience performing pharmaceutical or dietary supplement label constituent testing and/or contaminant testing utilizing cGMP/GLP procedures is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in laboratory performing pharmaceutical or food purity and/or contaminant testing (other than microbiological assays) utilizing cGMP/GLP as appropriate may be considered based upon specific work experience
• Strong analytical instrumentation skills including experience with using and interpreting data from GC/MS, GC/MS/MS, LC/MS/MS and LC/Q-TOF MS analytical instruments.
• Demonstrated organizational skills
Click here to apply.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.