Research Scientist (Nashville, TN)
Please check back often, as we regularly post new openings.
The Research Scientist is responsible for developing new methods and improving existing processes for the Aegis laboratory:
• Develop improved methods for Anabolic Steroids, GC/MS/MS, LC/MS/MS, etc.
• Continued development of Medical Examiner and Special Toxicology methods
• Discuss research results with technical staff
• Act as a "consultant" on method problems
• Assist in obtaining various laboratory certifications
• Perform quality control review and troubleshooting
• Aid in training of staff on instrumentation use, methods application, and analytical chemistry fundamentals
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
• Master of Science or Ph.D. in pharmaceutical, analytical chemistry, medicinal or toxicology sciences required
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in forensic analysis desired
Click here to apply.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.