LIMS Administrator (Nashville, TN)
Please check back often, as we regularly post new openings.
The LIMS Administrator is responsible for assistance in developing and maintaining all LIMS-related programming and assists with other IT development and maintenance needs.
His or her primary responsibilities will include:
- Administer and maintain HORZION LIMS system (HORIZON LIMS is from ChemWare Inc.)
- Work with laboratory users to understand LIMS related requirements
- Configure new test codes and workflows in LIMS
- Train team members regarding LIMS operations and procedures
- Provide data for analysis utilizing SQL queries and reporting tools (Actuate and SQLDeveloper)
- Maintain LIMS Standard Operating Procedures and LIMS Disaster Recovery Plan
- Strategize improvements to LIMS for business data management and efficiencies
- Assist in identification of areas for LIMS service improvements
- Maintain inventory of Aegis LIMS-related software licensing
- Other tasks as needed, including data maintenance functions (upgrades, backup)
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences or Computer Science
- Strong computer and enterprise software application skills
- Previous database experience required, Oracle preferred
- Computer programming skills in PL/SQL, .NET C#, ASP .NET and Java a plus
- Strong working knowledge of laboratory workflow
- Strong working knowledge of laboratory Quality Control principles
Click here to apply.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.