Aegis HealthPro™ Testing Services are designed to meet the specialized needs of healthcare organizations. Due to increased liability and safety concerns, healthcare organizations need the most comprehensive drug testing services available. Healthcare employees have greater access to a larger variety of drugs and therefore a healthcare company's drug testing program must be able to detect and report these drugs accurately.
Workplace Drug Testing for the Healthcare Industry
Zero-Tolerance Drug Testing® is specifically designed to detect the drugs that should be included in drug testing for healthcare workplaces. Drugs such as hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, and many others are of great concern to healthcare organizations, but generally go undetected by other laboratory testing and onsite testing devices.
Additionally, Aegis® has developed the Aegis HealthPro™ Profile for use in Impaired Healhcare Professional testing. The HealthPro Profile includes an extensive list of drugs that are of greatest concern when confronted with a potential impaired professional situation.
Aegis® provides complete support services to assist healthcare organizations with their Drug-Free Workplace, Testing, and Consulting need including:
- Collection Site Location & Setup
- Random Program Administration
- Electronic Reporting
- Policy Development & Consultation
- Litigation Support/Expert Witness Services
- Statistical Reports
Aegis® has developed several specialty testing services to meet the needs of healthcare organizations.
- Tampered Pharamaceutical Testing provides quantitative analysis of pharmaceutical product suspected of tampering.
- Solid Dose Drug Identification analyzes pills, tablets, syringes, and other suspected drug product.