Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative ensures prompt and accurate reporting of test results to Aegis clients and provides general client support through telephone and email communication. This position is also responsible for coordinating client deliveries and orders.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Associates degree and/or 5 years of Client Services experience
- High level of professionalism and be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining extreme confidentiality
- Keen attention to detail and excellent customer service skills are essential to success in this role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to adapt to new processes and software are required
- Must be available to work 2nd shift, Sunday - Thursday
Click here to apply.